Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Blog on Cooking?

I guess it is. So what's my deal?

I like to eat. That doesn't always mean that I eat good food. And by "good", I mean tastes good, not is healthy for you. If I'm gagging and spitting it in the trash, it won't do any good for my heart or arteries.

My typical summer diet consists of fresh or toasted bagels, cold cuts, burgers and hot dogs and other grilled items for dinner. The more complicated stuff is made by my wife, who is not off from work for the summer. (I'll save all tangential material on that topic for another blog.)

So I'm breaking out of a rut and trying something a little different each day. It might not be radically different, and it might not even turn out to be good, but I'll try something. Who knows? Maybe I'll learn something along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment