Saturday, July 19, 2014

Apple Cider and Ginger Ale, A Nice Summer Beverage

Farmer's market is here every Sunday. Chinese take-out shows up here almost as often.

At the farmer's market, I'll likely to pick up a 1/2 gallon of fresh apple cider. If we order too much take-out, we tend to get a 2-liter bottle of Ginger Ale or Orange soda. (I suppose we might get Cola or something else if we asked in advance.)

Not too many soda drinkers in the house any more, so the bottle is still half-full. (Hey, optimist!) But it's going to go flat! (Pessimist!) And I need to finish the apple cider before it ferments (not likely to happen unless I totally forget it's there) and before next Sunday when I can buy some more!

Half a glass of cider with half a glass of ginger ale works out pretty well.

Enjoy

---

More pictures from the past month or so coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment