Friday, June 28, 2013

Back for Another Summer

Another summer break is here, and I'll venture to try to do two things: first, to experiment in cooking because I don't have a very large recipe file in my brain; second, record my successes and failures and post them here!

I failed on the second part last year. Most of this was because I wanted to post pictures to go with everything, but I didn't set time aside to upload the pictures. Part of it was because I didn't want to make multiple posts in one day, so when I did find time, I had a self-imposed limit. And then I didn't get back to it.

Let's hope Summer 2013 is better than Summer 2012, even if I'm the only one reading this.

And if I'm not here, I hope that means I'm doing something productive, like writing my hypothetical novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment